Thank you for your patience in our car line. In order to keep our students safe, we ask you to help us by doing the following:
- In the morning, if you park your car and walk into our building, please hold your child’s hand and go immediately to the sidewalk in front of your car. THANK YOU for not walking in the parking lot where cars could be backing out of parking spaces.
- Please cross only at our crosswalk.
- Children must be let out of the car in the right lane by the
- In the afternoon, if you walk over from the parking lot to our
school to pick up your child, please bring the placard showing your child’s grade level and name. Please wait until all car riders are seated in designated area out front before getting your child. Also, please see one of the teachers on duty before taking your child.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while driving in our
- Please park only in our parking lot. Please do not park behind our PE room/kitchen. Many trucks including food service, recycling, maintenance, etc. come to this area.